First comes winter, spring and soon after mud season!
Get hard to clean mud out of your clothes with these simple tips:
- Check the care label on the garment for specific instructions.
- Brush any excess dirt or mud off of the garment.
- Rinse garment in cold water to flush out soils.
- Wash in the warmest water safe for the garment, using a gentle detergent. (Add color-safe bleach for colors for stubborn stains)
- Air dry and check garment for any remaining stains. Repeat the process until stains are removed before adding to the dryer.