No need to order take-out. This dish cooks up and is ready to serve in minutes. Makes 4 servings.
- 1 (18.4 oz.) extra lean pork tenderloin teriyaki, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package (16 oz.) fresh stir-fry vegetable medley
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- (Optional) cooked rice
- Lightly spray 2-quart microwave-safe casserole with no-stick spray. Place pork in
- casserole. Microwave, covered, on HIGH, 5-6 minutes, stirring once after 3 minutes. Drain pork. Stir in vegetables. Drizzle sauce and oil over top.
- Microwave, covered, on HIGH, 5-6 minutes until pork is cooked and vegetables are crisp tender. Serve with hot, cooked rice, if desired.
*If you do not have teriyaki sauce in your cupboard, in small bowl, combine the following ingredients and drizzle over pork as recipe directs:
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic